Jackson County Economic Development Authority's mission is to attract new industries to Jackson County, Alabama and help existing industries expand and prosper to provide quality jobs for our citizens.
(Click image for pdf file.)
- Jackson County Industrial Park - Alabama "AdvantageSite" designation
- 66,000 square-foot spec building - TVA-Certified "Quick-Turn Building"
- Located between Huntsville, Alabama and Chattanooga, Tennessee on four-lane US Hwy. 72, built to interstate standards
- Within one-hour drive to five major interstates
(I-565, I-65, I-24, I-59 and I-75)
- Located on Lake Guntersville on the Tennessee River
- Three Railroads: CSX, Norfolk Southern, and Sequatchie Valley
- Served by Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA)
- AIDT - The number one workforce training program in the U.S.
- Number one high school technical program in Alabama
- Designated Enterprise Zone
- Jackson County per capita crime rate: 2.1; Alabama: 4.3; U.S.: 8.0
- Right-to-work state