Jackson County Economic Development Authority's mission is to attract new industries to Jackson County, Alabama and help existing industries expand and prosper to provide quality jobs for our citizens.
|More Maps||Print Map:|
- Jackson County Industrial Park - Alabama "AdvantageSite" designation
- 66,000 square-foot spec building - TVA-Certified "Quick-Turn Building"
- Northeast College Site - TVA-Certified Primary Data Center Site and
Alabama "AdvantageSite" designations
- Located between Huntsville, Alabama and Chattanooga, Tennessee
on four-lane US Hwy. 72, built to interstate standards
- Within one-hour drive to five major interstates
(I-565, I-65, I-24, I-59 and I-75)
- Located on Lake Guntersville on the Tennessee River
- Three Railroads: CSX, Norfolk Southern, and Sequatchie Valley
- Served by Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA)
- AIDT - The number one workforce training program in the U.S.
- Number one high school technical program in Alabama
- Designated Enterprise Zone
- Jackson County per capita crime rate: 2.1; Alabama: 4.3; U.S.: 8.0
- Right-to-work state